At ODC Tooling & Molds, we relentlessly pursue the best manufacturing methods and materials to provide the finest physical, laboratory and specimen dies available. If required, our product specialist can assist and give advice on custom die requirements and integration into your testing equipment. Through our die repair and recertification program , we can ensure that your dies deliver the maximum value and precision possible.
- high carbon tool steel, vacuum heat treated for high hardness and long life
- multi-pass Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) for extremely parallel inside walls
- honed edge for cleaner cutting and reduced tonnage requirements
- full range of adaptors and mounting plates available for all presses
- gang dies , ejection systems, adaptors, custom shanks and hand mallets are available
- ASTM Metric and Imperial (see stock list)
- Custom Dies for various rubber, plastics and textile applications