ODC adheres to a stringent process for all of its' inspection and certification processes. These processes are applied consistently to new dies, resharpened dies, or services performed on competitors dies. Incoming dies are subject to an initial inspection, to determine their viability for recertification and repair. Outgoing dies are subject to the same level of inspection before they are shipped to ensure that quality standards are met.
- registered to ISO 9001:2015 standard
- ISO Certificate available for your records (click here)
- uses NIST traceable devices for all in-house certifications
- third party ISO 17025 inspections available
- written certification accompanies each new or recertified die
- dies securely ship and store in an impact resistant case
A copy of ODC’s ISO certificate is available by clicking here . (PDF 300KB)